Homemade Elderberry Syrup
Harvested from the indigenous Sambucas elder tree, elderberries have been a source of nutrition and medicine for thousands of years.
- It may help to fight colds and the flu
- It could improve heart health and lower the risk of diabetes
- Elderberries are loaded with vitamin C, which helps several important cells in the immune system (such as T cells) perform their jobs.
- Loaded with vitamin A, which helps regulate immune responses.
- Powerful plant chemicals (phytochemicals) called flavonoids that appear to help health in many ways. For example, flavonoids may help fight inflammation and cancer
Ingredients: Distilled water, Organic elderberry, Organic Orange peels, Organic Rosehip, Organic Clove, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Turmeric, Organic Lemon Peels, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Raw honey
Usage for adults: 1 Tbsp.
Usage for children over the age of One: 1 tsp.
Take once daily, or up to 3x daily to support your immune system.
MADE WITH HONEY. NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 1