In Ayurveda it is a helpful sleep aid and used to balance various conditions that arise from imbalances in the body. It is believed to encourage youth and vitality. It is considered a grounding and nourishing herb and supportive to female well-being. Bitter, sweet, astringent in flavor and energetically warming (mildly).
Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogen and a nervine to help cope with stress and supports overall cognitive health.
- BENEFITS: Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves brain functions and memory
- Improves nervous system function
- Helps boost immune system
- Reduces cortisol levels
- Reduce symptoms of depression
- Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
Pour 8-12 0z of boiling water over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 10/15 mins.
INGREDIENTS; Organic Ashwagandha
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.